Facebook. Learn how to apply for part of Facebook’s $100 million grant program for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
James Beard Foundation started a Food and Beverage Industry Relief Fund to provide micro-grants to independent food and beverage small businesses in need.
Amazon. For Seattle’s South Lake Union and Regrade neighborhoods, a $5 million relief fund to provide cash grants to small businesses in the area that need assistance.
Fundera. Information and advice for business grants and a list of 107 verified startup and small business grants. (Not COVID-19 specific.)
Kiva. Apply with expanded eligibility, maximum loan size increased to $15,000, and a grace period up to six months.
Mainvest. See if you’re eligible to receive a 0% interest loan of $2,000.
Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation. Currently at the fundraising stage, the foundation will offer zero interest loans to help restaurants reopen.
Opportunity Fund Will provide grants and low-interest rate loans to small businesses owned by women, immigrants and people of color, is collaborating with investors and nonprofits.
Other financial assistance
GoFundMe. GoFundMe is hosting fundraisers for small businesses. Customers can start and donate now to any business. Business owners can claim their business and apply for a matching grant from the Small Business Relief Fund.
Ford. Learn how Ford is giving customers who buy new vehicles through Ford Credit the option to delay their first payment for 90 days, and providing payment options for existing Ford Credit customers who are having payment difficulty.
Shift4cares.com has kicked off a new campaign to raise over $200 million for the small business community. Consumers can visit Shift4Cares.com to purchase gift cards for their favorite local restaurants and other businesses to provide their favorite establishments with much needed revenue during this difficult time. For every gift card purchased through the site, Shift4 Payments will contribute an additional 5% to the business — up to $10 million.
Google. Google will distribute $340 million in ad credits worldwide. They can be used at any point until the end of 2020 across Google Ads platforms.
Yelp. Read about the $25 million in relief that Yelp has announced to support independent local restaurant and nightlife businesses, in the form of waived advertising fees, and free advertising, products and services.
Kabbage. Sign up and sell gift certificates for your business online. Revenue is deposited as early as a day after customers buy their gift certificate.
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief: special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by COVID-19.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) coronavirus resource page
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans: This program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million “to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.”
- SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program: This SBA loan helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. The SBA will forgive the loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. Loan payments will be deferred for six months
- U.S. Department of Labor: Coronavirus Resources
- National Small Business Association (NSBA)
- State and local small business associations. Search the SBA’s Local Assistance guide for business resources near you. SCORE is also sharing coronavirus resources on the organization’s homepage.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Combatting the Coronavirus — Resources & Guidelines for Business
- State and local chambers of commerce. Find your local chamber of commerce.
- Export-Import Bank of the United States – For exporters, learn about relief provisions provided by EXIM.
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- State of California Employment Development Department
- County of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles City Business Resiliency Toolkit
- Los Angeles City Small Business Emergency Microloan Program
- Los Angeles Small Business Development Center
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development – Small Business Resiliency Fund
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Colorado Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Small Business Emergency Relief Program
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
- Connecticut Department of Labor
- Connecticut Business & Industry Association
- Florida Economic Development Council
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Department of Insurance
- Iowa Workforce Development Agency
- Iowa Economic Development Agency
- Iowa Association of Business and Industry
- Louisiana Economic Development
- Louisiana Chamber of Commerce
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- City of New Orleans
- Maine Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Department of Economic and Community Development
- Office of the Governor
- Michigan Small Business Relief Program
- Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- New Mexico Association of Commerce and Industry
- New Mexico Economic Development Department
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- Empire State Development
- New York State Department of Labor
- Greater New York Chamber of Commerce
- New York Small Business Services
- Oregon Business & Industry
- Oregon State Chamber of Commerce
- Oregon Economic Development Association
- State of Oregon Employment Department
- Jade District-Oldtown COVID-19 Small Business Response Fund
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
- Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
- Philadelphia COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund
- South Dakota Department Of Labor & Regulation
- South Dakota Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- South Dakota Governor’s Office Of Economic Development
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
- Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce
- Vermont Department of Labor
- Washington State Coronavirus Response
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions Resources
- Association of Washington Businesses
- City of Seattle
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Wisconsin Economic Development Council
- Department of Finance – The Economic Response Plan site has links to all of the financial support resources available to individuals and businesses.
- Support for businesses – List of the actions taken to support businesses facing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
- Support for entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19 – List of new relief measures for qualified businesses, effective March 18, 2020.
- Purchase order financing – Get financing that provides up to 90% of a purchase order amount, so you can free up cash to pay your suppliers.
- Die Wirtschaftskammer – Learn about aid available to Austrian businesses.
- Virksomhedsguiden – Get information about compensation for your business.
- Työ- ja Elinkeinoministeriö – Read about development assistance for companies disrupted by coronavirus.
- Ministère de l’Économie et des Finances – Find details for the immediate measures to support business faced with COVID-19.
- KfW-Corona-Hilfe: Kredite für Unternehmen – Apply for business, self employed and freelancer loan assistance.
- Bundeswirtschaftsministerium – Learn about aid and other measures being put into place by the government to protect businesses.
- Fjármála- og Efnahagsráðuneytið – Read a long list of frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 and business in Iceland.
- Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze – Find available government measures to reduce the economic impact of COVID-19.
- Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland – Guarantee a loan if you’re a small business with little collateral to borrow money.
- Belastingdienst – Help to get through these difficult times include tax payment deferrals, temporary reduction of interest, and more
- Rijksoverheid – Temporary provisions are available for 3 months, including income support, deferred loan payments, lower interest rates, and more.
- Nærings- og fiskeridepartementet – Questions and answers for Norwegian businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Tax relief for businesses – Businesses may be entitled to defer payment of taxes or pay them in installments for an interest-free period of six months.
- Verksamt.se – Read about the temporary changes in laws and regulations for entrepreneurs.
- Finansdepartementet – See details about the crisis packages for Swedish companies and employee jobs.
- Guidance for employers and businesses on COVID-19 – General government resource page for employers and businesses.
- Business interruption loan – For small- or medium-sized business, you may be entitled to reclaim the costs of Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) for sickness absence due to COVID-19. Employers with fewer than 250 employees are eligible.
- Small business grants – Get details about the different relief packages that are available, including grants funds, sick pay relief, loans, and more.
- Scotland Rates Relief and SMB Grants – Learn about the measures put into place to support businesses, including rates relief and grants.
- Australian Government Economic Response to the Coronavirus – Get details about several initiatives designed to address the economic impact of COVID-19 on businesses.
- Business Victoria, Dealing with coronavirus – Get advice, updates and support to help plan and respond to COVID-19.
- Government of Western Australia – Media statement detailing small business support services in response to COVID-19, including dedicated hotline numbers for business owners.
- COVID-19: Information for business – Get details on the government economic response package. It includes a wage-subsidy scheme, leave and self-isolation support, business cash flow and tax measures, and a wider $12.1 billion package.
- Guidance on supporting preferential policies on taxes and fees for epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development – Learn about planned policies to support businesses so they can resume work and production.
- Policies to strengthen financial support of businesses – Review over thirty different policies developed to support businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Hong Kong Relief Burden – Find out about relief options, such as a concessionary low-interest loan with a 100% government guarantee for enterprises, and more.
- 経済産業省 – Learn about the latest trade and industry support measures designed to help businesses.
- Stabilization and support packages – Learn about different packages, including an 8% wage rebate, government co-funded wage increases for Singaporean employees, a 25% rebate of tax payable, a 15% property tax rebate for qualifying commercial properties, and more.
- COVID-19 Support Package Press Release – See the details of a 20 trillion government support package.